Libraries and Globals
Instances of libraries are passed into the global context of the guest language as variables.
Here is a list:
- Chat - for all the chat based functions.
- Client - for all the client based functions.
- FS - for all the filesystem stuff.
- GlobalVars - for passing variables between script contexts.
- Hud - for all the 2d/3d render stuff.
- JavaWrapper - for wrapping your functions to native code.
- JsMacros - for functions that deal with events and other jsmacros stuff. also all the stuff I couldn't find another lib for.
- KeyBind - for all the key based functions, like forcing a key down or getting pressed keys.
- Player - for all the player based functions.
- Reflection - for all the java native access functions.
- Request - for all the HTTP(s) based functions.
- Time - for all the time based functions.
- World - for all the world based functions.